7.9.06

Reactions

ROTFL When people ask me, what I want to be or what I am studying, I can always see how the conversation will end. With laughing people. What is it with you people?
So, here some examples:
A)Hey!
Hey!
So, what are you up to?
Hmm, still studying!
Really? (Some people think studying is something fast...)
So ... what are you studying...?
Still, the same... to become a teacher:)
What? A teacher? Why?!?
Because... I like it!
Hmmm

B) So, what are you studying?
I am studying to become a teacher in secondary scho...
WHAT? hahahahhahahahahah

C) So, what do you do?
I study to become a techer?
What? You crazy? No one wants to go back in there!!!

D) So, what do you teach?
Italian, Religion, English and Fre...
FRENCH? Those are the worst one!
Hey, not me!
Yes, all of you...
Ok, better be going...

Wonder why teacher feel misunderstood after reading this? I don't;)

No comments: