11.3.07

Me, myself and I...



Jessica's Interests
General
I love to dance, to translate (songs, stories and people talking), to cook nice things for my friends, to sing (lately in Rome, in the middle of the street), to write (letters, stories, poemes...) I love spending time with my friends, talking, doing crazy things...
Music
I
listen foremost to Christian Music: Jars of Clay, Michael W. Smith, Hillsong, Rebecca St.James, MaryMary, Jake, Kirk Franklin, Avalon...

Films
Save the last dance, Step Up, A time for dancing, Take the lead, The Rock, The Story of Us, A second Chance, The Climb, Side by Side...

Television
I don't have one and never want one again, actually.

Books
Last one I read: The fove love languages!
From the Depth of hell to the heights of Glory by T. Anthony
Letters by C. Bramwell-Booth
In His Steps by C. Sheldon
The Pilgrim's progress by J. Bunyan

1 comment:

Pat-rick said...

wow! Actually a lot of new information!