24.10.06

bus journey

You know the feeling, when you are so tired you wish the bus ride would never stop? You sit there and look out the window, observe the passers-by, admire the sky... breath in, breath out...
Well, it's not exactly how it looked like today.
I was standing in the middle of a stressed out crowd of students. So many, I didn't even have to look for a place to hold myself : I was "sandwiched" between the princess of smoke and the "I-love-to-eat-kebab-in-the-morning-King". I couldn't move, couldn't look up, couldn't look down. I suppose it was better like that, otherwise I would have found myself face to face with the exhibitor of all-ever-invented-piercings... So there I was, bouncing against those bodies, enable to move.
Don't know about you, but I hate those kind of trips...
Well, that is all for today's adventure... well let us call it weirdness of the day...
Please, do write one of your memorable trips... on my comment page.

We'll never get in there! ****Make way!! Move along inside the car!! **** Oh no! You're Joking!

1 comment:

Pat-rick said...

Well... I think I don't have to say if I like those bus trips ;-)!

Don't know a story I could tell now - maybe tomorrow ;-)!

Pat